Almost everyone knows that water is good for the health. A lot of people were following a regimen of consuming several liters of water everyday knowing that it will benefit them. I for my self were practicing this but I’m surprised why I do still got sicked. Upon doing my own research on water theraphy I encountered the most appropriate type of water for maintaining good health. Everyone should be drinking alkaline water not any kind of water that is within your reach. The trouble is not in the practice itself but it is the kind and quality of water that creates the problem. For so many years I am drinking this purified water thinking that it is safe since it contains less harmful bacterias and heavy metals that is bad for your health. I am wrong, this purified bottled water is not an effective material to hydrate the important body tissues. In short some of these bottled water will do more harm to your body since it doesn’t contain the right ph that is beneficial to the body, in short it is acidic. For optimum health and well being everyone must drink alkaline water a living electrically charged water that easily passes through the body tissues and allows your body to absorb essential nutrients and alkalizing minerals.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento